Caliber Edge 6" Pocket Coil by Leggett and Platt
For those on a budget but don't want to sacrifice quality, we are introducing our newest product from Leggett and Platt. Their new 6" Caliber Edge features ComfortCore pocket coils and is a step down from our Combi-Zone system but still delivers a superior spring for your DIY mattress project. 660 13.75 gauge coils in Queen size.
Caliber™ Edge is part of the ActivEdge line of innerspring units, which frame ComfortCore® coils with a durable tempered-steel coil encasement.
- Provides a better edge than foam.
- Reduces the feeling of roll-off at the edge of the bed.
- Steel coils are 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Bends 24% easier, making it a great choice for adjustable bases.
- Compresses, folds, and roll-packs for use in shippable finished mattresses for eCommerce.
Check out all the features -
This item is shipped rolled and compressed and is semi-firm as a stand alone item. We recommend adding at least 3" of either latex or the foam of your choosing. This Caliber Edge pocket coil is full perimeter sizing which means not cheap foam encasement just high quality Bolsa and ComfortCore coils edge to edge. We are only offering the 6" model. If you need taller then checkout our Combi-Zone 8 1/2" pocket coil system.